[Effective-cpp] Item Assignments for Effective STl

Paul Grenyer pjgrenyer at iee.org
Sat Jun 14 08:12:17 EDT 2003

Hi All

I've put the fist 18 Item assignments up for the STL project:

http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/accu/mdevelopers/effectivecpp/estl.htm

Please let me know if you are not able to do the item assigned to you on
the date next to it. :-)

I've only done the first 18 as I'm hoping we may get some more project
members. It looks like we're on for a mid-December finish.

The following people are currently observing the project:

Klitos Kyriacou
Mike Read
Kevlin Henney
Burkhard Kloss
Phil Hibbs
Mikael Kilpeläinen
Phil Nash

Would any of you be prepared to take on an item? The items in Effective
STL are very short compared to those in More Effective C++.

Thanks!
--

Regards
Paul