[Effective-cpp] RE: [Effective-cpp] Item Assignments for Effective STl

Adrian Fagg AdrianF at evaluategroup.com
Mon Jun 16 09:03:49 EDT 2003

No problems. It was also OK earlier today.

Regards,

Adrian

Work: mailto:adrianf at evaluategroup.com
Home: mailto:adrian.fagg at ntlworld.com

Pretty pictures: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rbyadf/

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are intended
for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient (or their designated representative), you should notify
the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments. All
information contained in this e-mail is private and confidential.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present
in this e-mail. But as we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you
subject these to your own virus checking procedures prior to use.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---