[Effective-cpp] Item Assignments for Effective STl

Paul Grenyer Paul.Grenyer at communisis-dm.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 03:38:15 EDT 2003

*** Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read the disclaimer at the end of this e-mail ***

Hi Mark

> As long as I can get hold of the book before then :)
> I don't predict any problems, there is unlikely to be a run
> on the book
> unless someone mistakes it for a book about a child wizard.

You should be safe as long as no-one looks at the back of the book and
mistakes Scott's picture for Daniel Radcliff.

OTOH people may flock to book shops in their millions when they hear about
this new mentored developers project.

* Paul goes off to try and get his head through the door *

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
Software Development Engineer