[Exceptional C++ Style] Fw: Item 11: Try and Catch Me

Kevlin Henney kevlin at curbralan.com
Wed Dec 1 03:54:52 EST 2004

In message <ObGVJWEpYQrBFwms at curbralan.com>, Kevlin Henney
<kevlin at curbralan.com> writes

>>Spare us the ramblings for now, but don't forget that we _are_ waiting for
>>you to produce your definitive write-up of those ramblings. Which curiously
>>also makes me think of a book that I added to my Amazon wish list in January
>>2003...
>
>Need to do some writing :->

I just happened across the Wikiquote project this morning, where I was
naturally drawn to the Douglas Adams page
(http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams) and found the following:

        "It takes an awful long time to not write a book."

:-)

Kevlin
--

  Kevlin Henney                   phone:  +44 117 942 2990
  mailto:kevlin at curbralan.com     mobile: +44 7801 073 508