[Exceptional C++ Style] Discussion Summaries

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 12:17:44 EST 2004

Hi All

We're getting really behind on discussion summaries! I'm still waiting for
them from the following people:

Bronek Kozicki - Item 6: Flavors of Genericity, Part 2: Generic Enough?

Mark Green - Item 7: Why Not Specialize Function Templates?

Jaspreet Singh - Item 10: Export Restrictions, Part 2: Interactions,
Usability Issues, and Guidelines.

Sam Saariste - Item 11: Try and Catch Me.

Pablo Falcon, Item 12 "Exception Safety: Is It Worth It?" will be due in a
week too.

Thanks!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.