[Effective-cpp] RE: accu-mentored-developers: [Mentored Developers] Exception C++ Style Project

Falcon, Pablo (IT) Pablo.Falcon at morganstanley.com
Tue Oct 12 04:36:04 EDT 2004

Hello,

  I would be interested too.

  Thing is I haven't read Exceptional C++ Style yet. I have the other
two in the Exceptional series and liked them a lot, and I was thinking
about getting this new one. I'll buy it this week unless there's some
bulk discount announced in this list.

Thanks,

Pablo

[ *** too many quoted lines.  automatically truncated *** ]