[Effective-cpp] RE: accu-general: Re: accu-mentored-developers:[Mentored Developers] Exception C++ Style Project

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 05:05:04 EDT 2004

Hi

> Hopefully I'm not too late for this :-)

<sing> It's never too late, we've still got time.....</sing>

Sorry, I'm the right age to have been a Kyle fan was I was about 10!

Actually, we'd need another 17 people to be over subscribed.

> Could you put me down for EC++ Style please?   I initially thought I'd be
an
> observer, but, what the hell, I can find time to do an item (if you're not
> already oversubscribed)!

Done.

All: I haven't had a response from Lyle about doing the web page for this
project so I'm going to do it myself at the weekend. Another chance to show
off my new Apache2/PHP/MySQL server I think! :-D

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

Diamonds are forever, women always leave you.