[Effective-cpp] Item 1: Uses and Abuses of vector

Adrian Fagg adrianf at evaluategroup.com
Wed Oct 27 10:53:29 EDT 2004

I thought that you'd already stated the case quite clearly and that the
questions were rhetorical.
I didn't think anyone did attempt that 'optimisation' until I saw it
mentioned here and I take it as read that it would be at best a
micro-optimisation, with 'hiding-to-nothing' semantics.

Regards,

Adrian

Work: mailto:adrianf at evaluategroup.com
Home: mailto:adrian.fagg at ntlworld.com