[Exceptional C++ Style] Fw: Item 21: Containers in Memory, Part 2: How Big Is It Really?

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 06:24:38 EST 2005

Hi All

I thought I'd confirmed with Balog Pal that he would be posting this item
today. I wasn't able to get hold of him yesterday so Ric Parkin has kindly
offered to post a summary this evening.

Please can everyone check the project list
(http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/cppstyle/) and let me know (off-list) if
they are going to have any problems making their item date. This is the
second item in a row that has been missed, letting me know on the day or the
night before doesn't give me any time to bully someone else. (I was lucky
this time with Ric).

For those of you that haven't posted your item yet, you will get a reminder
at least a week in advance also. It is very important that you respond
quickly to it.

Thank you!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

"I don't need tv, when I've got t-rex..."