[Exceptional C++ Style] [Exceptional C++ Sytle] Item 22: To n ew, Perchance to throw, Part 1: The Many Faces of new.

David Sykes d.sykes at pindar.com
Mon Jan 24 06:29:11 EST 2005

Sorry for the delay, I've been away.

I wonder how this affects strategies to record the location of memory
allocation by overriding new to accept the file name and line number, so
that memory leaks can be identified more easily. It would seem to me that
this is not possible if a class provides its own new and delete, unless it
explicitly provides the debug version too

David Sykes
[ *** LongSig auto truncated *** ]

multipart/alternative
---