[Effective-cpp] Item Assignments for Effective STl

Paul Grenyer Paul.Grenyer at communisis-dm.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 05:54:51 EDT 2003

*** Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read the disclaimer at the end of this e-mail ***

Hi

> how come the subscription list says effective-cpp and not
> effective-stl?

Because, I didn't see the point in creating a new list and then getting most
of the same people to move across to the new list. It wouls have also
created more work for already much nagged (by me!) ACCU Webmaster.

I had thought I'd made this clear on the website.

http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/accu/mdevelopers/effectivecpp

and

http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk/accu/mdevelopers/effectivecpp/estl.htm

Perhaps people just aren't reading it. ;-)

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
Software Development Engineer