[Effective-cpp] Item Assignments for Effective STl

Paul Grenyer Paul.Grenyer at communisis-dm.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 08:25:56 EDT 2003

*** Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read the disclaimer at the end of this e-mail ***

Hi Tarjei

> I'll be on holiday (at long last) for the better part of July
> and before
> that I've got heaps of work to finish off, so if any of the August
> people would be willing to make a swap that would be great.

That's just not good enough! Leave you job! Cancel you holiday! ;-)

Seriously though, would someone like to swap with Tarjei? His item is number
6 "Be alert for C++'s most vexing parse"? All the following people have
items in August:

Giles Moran
Terje Slettebo
Mark Easterbrook