[Exceptional C++ Style] Item 12: Exception Safety: Is it Worth it?

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 08:47:17 EST 2004

Hi

>  This is my summary for item 12. Not a very complex item to summarize
> but I guess one that could generate some controversy.

Another excellent summary! Anyone got any comments. Is there anyone here who
doesn't think it is worth writing exception safe code?

> Pablo Falcon
> Morgan Stanley | Technology
> 25 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 03

Brave Man! If the government are to be believed. ;-)

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
Elephant: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/elephant/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.