[Exceptional C++ Style] Item 12: Exception Safety: Is it Worth it?

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 10:46:20 EST 2004

Hi

>  This is my summary for item 12. Not a very complex item to summarize
> but I guess one that could generate some controversy.

This is up on the site now:
http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/cppstyle/items.php#item12

Walter, your discussion summary should go up over the weekend.

Could I have the following discussion summaries as soon as possible please:

Bronek Kozicki - Flavors of Genericity, Part 2: Generic Enough?
Mark Green - Why Not Specialize Function Templates?
Jaspreet Singh - Export Restrictions, Part 2: Interactions, Usability
Issues, and Guidelines.

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
Elephant: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/elephant/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.