[Exceptional C++ Style] Item 12: Exception Safety: IsitWort hit?

Adrian Fagg adrianf at evaluategroup.com
Fri Dec 3 05:52:41 EST 2004

My instinct would be to abandon the remaining tests but try to clean up and
report what tests were run correctly. Even running tests in a lightweight
thread doesn't fully isolate them from the rest of the application (still
sharing the address space), although the stack at least won't cause
problems.

Regards,

Adrian

Work: mailto:adrianf at evaluategroup.com