[Exceptional C++ Style] [Effective C++ Style] Item 19

Hossein Haeri hossein.haeri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:59:10 EST 2004

Hi all,

As soon as Paul published the time table, I reported him that I was
having problems with it as it'd interceptions with my finals (I'm a
student). I reported the list also that I've got problem in getting
the book -- the problem none of you had.

He (Paul) kindly suggested me to do my part in some time between then
and begining of my finals, and I found that a good idea. So, I started
waiting untill my book gets recieved.

Now that I've recieved the book (after about 2 monthes), I'm thinking
about what I can do. I've got two comming midterms, plus a
presentation, and a couple of essays. Not more than one weak after the
last deadline of the above to-do's, is the begining of the finals.
What would you do in such a situation? :(

I'm really sorry for asking this, but does the list let me to postpone
my part for about 2 months? :( Please! ;)

All of the Best,
--Hossein