[Exceptional C++ Style] [Effective C++ Style] Item 19

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 12:02:57 EST 2004

Hi Hossein

Don't worry, we'll sort something out. It's good that you have the book.

I'll be in touch off-list as soon as I've arranged something.

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
articles: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/articles/

I put my hand upon the lever, said let it rock and let it roll.