[Exceptional C++ Style] Christmas Break

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 06:24:55 EST 2004

Hi All

Normally the next item would be delivered sometime today, but we're now
starting our traditional Christmas break. The next item will be Item 18 -
Virtuality on Monday 03rd January 2005. (Aung Khine Oo, please can you
confirm, off list, that your item will be ready.)

I'd like to thank everybody for all the hard work they've put in making this
project work over the last few months. Almost every item has been out on
time and most have generated some very useful discussion. I hope the
enthusiasm will continue in the new year.

I only have one complaint. I still have 7 outstanding discussion summaries.
I'll contact all the guilty parties individually today. Let's see if we can
get up-to-date by the time the project starts again in the new year.

All that remains is for me to wish all those that celebrate it a merry
Christmas and a happy new year and to those that don't, I hope you enjoy the
break!

See you all in the new year!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
email: paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
web: http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
Elephant: http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/elephant/

Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott will be sorely missed.