[Exceptional C++ Style] Item 16 - (Mostly) Private

Balog Pal pasa at lib.hu
Fri Dec 24 08:46:51 EST 2004

>> Anti-patterns: Refactoring Software, Architecture and Projects in
>> isis  -
>> William Brown, Raphael Malveau, Hays McCormick III, Thomas Mowbray.
>> Another book on the to be started list.
>
> I can't get excited about this book. I think the main problem may be that
> part of the colour is orange. ;-)

That is an ecellent book.  Too bad especially those people involved in
creating all the antipatterns described will never read it.

> Seriously thought there has been a lot of controversy on accu-general
> about how good this book is or isn't or whether anti-patterns actually
> exist.

Huh?  I can assure anyone, I met almost all the antipatterns.  They do exist
very well. :-(  I can even pick a single project that suffers from almost
all the classified types.

Guess i should be nvious on those individuals who work in a healthy
environment so they can't even imagine there can be anything else.