[Effective-cpp] Schedule

Paul Grenyer paul at paulgrenyer.co.uk
Sat Oct 16 13:07:51 EDT 2004

Hi All

I've posted up a schedule for the current project members:

http://www.paulgrenyer.dyndns.org/cppstyle/

It starts on Monday 25 October. Timothy C. Wright and Walter Vannini please
can you make sure you get your items ready soon so that you can post them
that week. I will try and remember to give everyone a weeks notice of their
item.

There is the traditional Mentored Developers break for Christmas.

If anyone cannot do their item on the date allocated to them, please let me
know and we can either swap with someone or do the item early.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Technical Bit
-------------

For those of you interested in how the pages are generated, I've used PHP
and MySQL. I have a tables with the items (inc Summary and Discussion),
members and the schedule in them.

The Date is actually a MySQL date field. Does anyone know how I can format
it into something English and with the name of the day using either PHP or
MySQL?

Can a few people test the site and let me know that it works, please?

Thanks!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer