[Exceptional C++ Style] Item 22: To new, Perchance to throw, Part 1: The Many Faces of new.

SPENCE Mike (DP-Hurn) mike.Spence at nats.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 05:10:42 EST 2005

Boy, is my face red....
Not sure what happened, lets put it down to first time nerves and never talk
of it again.

Was going to add a summary of the last section covering why Using can't be
used to fix this name hiding problem, but I'm think it's been pretty much
covered.  Thanks.

Mick Spence

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify our Help Desk. Email
postmaster at nats.co.uk immediately.
You should not copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose
nor disclose their contents to any other person.

NATS computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the
system and for other lawful purposes.